ETUDE HOUSE GOODIES

Finally, I found the time to drop by the Etude House Shop at Ayala Center Cebu. I've always wanted to personally visit and buy cosmetics from them but then they don't have an outlet back in my hometown. I like Etude House products because their branding is really really cute and of course, their products are also pretty good. I especially adore their line of lipsticks. The colors are all fabulous, fun and young. I wanna buy 'em all! So I was so excited to actually get a hold of some of their products. I bought one of their Dear My Lipstick in an orange shade and a pack of eyeshadow  applicators. They also gave me a sample of  Pearl Extract Sheet Mask which I can't wait to try out. Since my purchase reached P500, I filled out a simple form and I was given a Membership Card. Yehey! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment